Oregon Ballistics Laboratory FEBR 60 Testing:
- PASSED the Ballistic Resistance tests, as defined SD-STD-01.01, Rev. G (Amended).
- PASSED the 60 minute Forced Entry, Concentrated Assault tests, as defined by SD-STD-01.01, Rev. G (Amended).
- MEETS the performance requirements defined by SD-STD-01.01, Rev. G (Amended).
Department of State (DOS)
FE/BR Enclosure meets DOS Certification criteria for 60 minute forced entry and ballistic resistance under the provisions of SD-STD-01.01, Revision G (Amended), Certification Standard, Forced Entry and Ballistic Resistance Structural Systems
DOS CODE 2133
Hardened Alternative Trailer System (HATS)
20’ Specialized Hardened Alternative Trailer/Container with 1 removed side panel. CSC Annex II and ISO 1496/1 testing requirements
Convention for Safe Containers (CSC) certification of a single module (Model 140117) and double module (Model 140120) HATS buildings. These certifications allow the HATS designs to be shipped in exactly the same manner as a shipping container.
API RP 753 Compliance
All blast resistant design and engineering performed in accordance with the applicable sections of the American Petroleum Institute Recommended Practice 753 Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Buildings.
- ASCE 2010 2ND Edition Design of Blast Resistant Buildings In Petrochemical Facilities
- API RP-752/753
- NFPA 496 – Electrical Classification
- NFPA 70 – NE
- IBC 2009