Site services from Module X provides our clients with a complete turnkey service offering to complement our portfolio of protective product solutions. Our customer service centric business methodology is completely engrained in our team members and allows us to consistently achieve our goal of helping current and future customers complete a successful field installation of their project. Field operations and installations can be a complicated, costly and time consuming task and we are committed to assisting and supporting our clientele through this critical process. Many of our products are designed to allow for an easier deployment and implementation which makes even the most difficult site locations a much more manageable and cost effective experience. MXS prides itself on flexibility by working with our clients and/or designated contractors on small or large site installations ensuring that we support the success of each and every project.
The MXS team has vast experience in multiple industries with modular buildings and therefore have a good understanding and knowledge base as it relates to the site installation components that are required. In some cases additional services may be needed and we are willing to partner on individual cases that fall outside of our normal scope of work or offered services. In other words, let us know how we can further help your site deployment needs!
Our service solution offerings include but are not limited to the following:
- Crane rental services
- Decommissioning services
- HVAC replacement
- Modular foundation manufacturing and scheduling management
- Multi-module integration and testing
- Offloading and setting of modular building(s)
- Site supervision services
- Transportation services
Benefits of Site Services from MXS:
- We design and manufacture the modular buildings that are being installed
- We understand the proper installation techniques that are associated with modular buildings and will ensure the longevity and warranties associated with your investment
- Our products are designed for easier installation and our turnkey services package means an overall cost savings for your project
- Reduces your supply chain logistics and project complexity by letting us handle multiple facets of your site installation